Practitioner Specialization in Applied Buddhist Psychology
A Depth Hypnosis Practitioner with a Specialization in Applied Buddhist Psychology has completed the full Depth Hypnosis Practitioner training and additional training in the area of Applied Buddhist Psychology, including (but not limited to) the Psychology of Refuge, the Four Immeasurables, the Psychology of the Bodhisattva, Gateway to the Tantra, and the Transmutation of the Five Poisons. Depth Hypnosis Practitioners with a Specialization in Applied Buddhist Psychology are required to maintain their engagement with the field of Applied Buddhist Psychology and are required to submit to regular evaluation by the Board of Examiners of the Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners.
• Attendance at all class meetings of the following courses:
• Applied Buddhist Psychology 1
• Applied Buddhist Psychology 2
• Understanding the Worlds Beyond Death
• Day-long meditation retreat
• 3 modules of Advanced Applied Buddhist Psychology
• Annual report on work done in the field of Applied Buddhist Psychology
The Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners is affiliated with the Foundation of the Sacred Stream. We recognize coursework completed at the Foundation of the Sacred Stream and grant certificates to students who complete all the requirements above.
The following Practitioners are certified in the Specialization in Applied Buddhist Psychology:
Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. – San Francisco, CA
Laura Chandler – San Francisco, CA