Depth Hypnosis Practitioner Certificate
A Depth Hypnosis Practitioner has additional training and techniques (beyond the training required to earn the Hypnotherapy certificate) to enable them to work with individuals with greater facility and range, as well as to work with couples, families, groups, and young people. In addition, Depth Hypnosis Practitioners are required to meet a high standard of engagement with the work of Depth Hypnosis and are required to submit to regular evaluation by the Board of Examiners of the Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners.
Registering for the Depth Hypnosis Practitioner Certification Training
Recognizing that people have different needs and schedules and that life circumstances change, we do not require students to register for the entire program all at once. Instead, students can take classes at their own pace and pay as they go. When you know you would like to pursue the Depth Hypnosis Practitioner Certification, you simply let us know and we will keep you up to date with notifications of requirements, upcoming classes, and other pertinent information. If you have any questions about our Depth Hypnosis Practitioner Certificate, or you’d like help mapping a course schedule, please contact us at email@example.com
You can use this HANDOUT to help you map and track your progress through classes.
The Depth Hypnosis Practitioner Training can be done entirely online!
• Attendance at the following workshops:
• The Shamanic Journey
• Depth Hypnosis Foundation Course
• Coming to Peace: The Inner Self
• Next Steps in Depth Hypnosis
• Power Retrieval & the Middle World
• Soul Retrieval & the Guiding of Souls
• Fundamentals of Integrated Energy Medicine
• Integrated Energy Medicine Immersion
• Applied Buddhist Psychology 1: Entering the Stream
• Applied Buddhist Psychology 2: The Enlightened Mind
• Working with Dreams
• Advanced Depth Hypnosis
• The Path of Service
• Relationship and Karma
• Relationship and Power
• Depth Hypnosis Supervised Practice
• Hypnotherapist certificate through the Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners
• Minimum of 10 sessions with a Depth Hypnosis Practitioner completed within 18 months of Advanced Depth Hypnosis. These are in addition to the sessions required for the Hypnotherapy Certificate.
• 10 session transcripts demonstrating how you’ve applied the principles of Depth Hypnosis in sessions with clients within 18 months of Advanced Depth Hypnosis. Session transcripts must be submitted and pass review.
• Session review and certificate fee ($375)
• Agreement to adhere to a strict Code of Ethics and remain up-to-date with continuing education and reporting requirements.
The cost to pursue this certificate can vary, depending on practitioner fees for private sessions and the location where you complete the coursework, but most students invest between $8,400 and $8,900 (including courses, fees, and sessions). This includes the cost of Hypnotherapy certificate.
The Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners is affiliated with the Foundation of the Sacred Stream. We recognize coursework completed at the Foundation of the Sacred Stream and grant certificates to students who complete all the requirements above.