Practitioner Specialization in Applied Shamanic Practice
A Depth Hypnosis Practitioner with a Specialization in Applied Shamanic Practice has completed the full Depth Hypnosis Practitioner training and additional training in the area of Applied Shamanism, including (but not limited to) Soul Retrieval, Power Retrieval, and Shamanic Counseling. Depth Hypnosis Practitioners with a Specialization in Applied Shamanism are required to maintain their engagement with the field of Applied Shamanic Practice and are required to submit to regular evaluation by the Board of Examiners of the Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners.
• Attendance at all class meetings of the following courses:
- • The Shamanic Journey
- • Power Retrieval and the Middle World
- • Soul Retrieval and the Guiding of Souls
- • All Next Steps in Applied Shamanic Practice courses (Shamanic Journey, Soul Retrieval, or Psychopomp)
- • Advanced Applied Shamanism
• Annual report on work done in the field of Applied Shamanic Practice
The Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners is affiliated with the Foundation of the Sacred Stream and we recognize their coursework.
The following Practitioners are Certified in the Specialization in Applied Shamanic Practice:
Isa Gucciardi, Ph.D. – San Francisco, CA
Laura Chandler – San Francisco, CA
Katharine Rossi – Providence, RI
Grace Furst – San Francisco, CA