Hypnotherapy Certification (in Depth Hypnosis)
A Certified Hypnotherapist in the Spiritual Counseling Practice of Depth Hypnosis has been trained to guide individuals in following current life issues to the root causes, using processes that bypass the conscious mind, such as guided self-hypnosis and meditation, inner child work, and regression therapy. Students certified in hypnotherapy through the Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners will be well prepared for assisting clients with a variety of issues.
• Attendance at all class meetings of the Depth Hypnosis Foundation Course
• The Shamanic Journey (or equivalent)
• Completion of 5 Depth Hypnosis private sessions with a Certified Depth Hypnosis Practitioner (At least 10 sessions are recommended)
• Completion of all homework within one year from course completion
• One-time certificate fee of $100
The cost to pursue this certification can vary, depending on practitioner fees for private sessions and the location where you complete the coursework, but most students invest between $2250 and $2750 (including courses, fees, and sessions).
The Association of Depth Hypnosis Practitioners is affiliated with the Foundation of the Sacred Stream. We recognize coursework completed at the Foundation of the Sacred Stream and grant certification for students who complete all the requirements above.